Quilters Dream Wool
Shear-ly B'ewe'tiful Wool Batting
is made with a Scoured and Super Washed Domestic & Fine Merino Wool that has been blended, carded, cross-lapped & thermally bonded.* The wool is scoured and super-washed for superior cleanliness and to eliminate shrinkage. Quilters Dream's unique processing creates wool batting with exceptionally soft drape, uniformity and strength. Dream Wool is a beautifully consistent batting that is truly a 'cut above'.
- May be Machine Washed and Dried on cold setting without Shrinkage.
- Confidently stitch up to 8 inches apart. Dreamy to Quilt. No Scrim or Resins to Resist Your Needles.
- Light, Luxurious and Wonderfully Warm with a Lovely Soft Loft of 1/3 - 1/2" that Beautifully Accentuates your Quilting.
- Resistant to Creases. Fluff in a cool dryer with a damp cloth for just a few minutes if creases are present, and Dream Wool Springs Back to its Original Loft.
- Quilters Dream Wool is Exceptionally Durable, Rich and Resilient Ensuring that Your Quilts will be Treasured for Generations.
- Dreamy for Hand and Machine Quilting. Also Excellent for Tied Quilts.
Quilters Dream Wool is made with the same distinctive quality, cleanliness and consistency that has made Quilters Dream Batting the one you can always count on! Made with pride in the USA.-